Date:      Wed, 8 Apr 1998 21:34:10 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Open Systems Networking <opsys@mail.webspan.net>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD current users <FreeBSD-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Any big problems with -CURRENT at the moment?

On Thu, 9 Apr 1998, Greg Lehey wrote:

> I'm planning to upgrade my machine to the latest -CURRENT.  In view of
> the problems we've been having lately, I'd like to ask if there are
> any to be expected at the moment.  The mailing list seems relatively
> quiet.

The calm before the storm. :)

I had problems recently in the last 36 hours but It was because my tree
was hosed or something so i blew it away and re-cvsup'ed the current tree
as of 5am this morning or so, and it built fine im running it now. No
problems so far. I've gone back to running sync. softupdates was wedging
my machine every 24-36 hours and I kinda just got tired of it. So I went
back to sync but everything is running fine so far. It should be safe(tm)
right now.

Chris

--
"I am closed minded. It keeps the rain out."

===================================| Open Systems Networking And Consulting.
  FreeBSD 2.2.6 is available now!  | Phone: 316-326-6800
-----------------------------------| 1402 N. Washington, Wellington, KS-67152
   FreeBSD: The power to serve!    | E-Mail: opsys@open-systems.net
      http://www.freebsd.org       | Consulting-Network Engineering-Security