Date:      Mon, 06 Aug 2018 15:06:00 +0100
From:      Pete French <petefrench@ingresso.co.uk>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   How do I stop using local_unbound ?

having enabled local_unbound in /etc/rc.d how do I remove that
and go back to using just DHCP delivered nameservers ? I
set it to 'NO' but yet the machine still seems to have traces of
the config in other places and keeps trying to use them, for reasons I
dont understand.

Is there a quyick guide to clearing this off a system when you dont want to use
it anymore ? I get that it needs to be slightly complex to do what it does,
but its proving very hard to fix the broken DNS looksup!

-pete.