Date:      Sun, 14 Jun 1998 20:48:13 -0500 (CDT)
From:      John Kenagy <jktheowl@bga.com>
To:        don morrison <dmorrisn@u.washington.edu>
Cc:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Draft of Nader letter

I would have to concur on the thrust of your post, Don. I felt Linux
was used as an example more than anything else.

Mr. Love has only had the opportunity to look at FreeBSD a couple of
months. Sure, I would like more coverage, but, in all not too bad.

We should stay in tune to this and I would like to thank Brett for
doing so.

Thanks!

John