Date:      Sat, 3 Feb 2001 15:40:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Alexei Rebrik" <doc_zero@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: bin/24807: scp(1) from OpenSSH package doesn't have a "-L" option

The following reply was made to PR bin/24807; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Alexei Rebrik" <doc_zero@hotmail.com>
To: roam@orbitel.bg
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2001 15:33:21 -0800

 Heh - thanks :)

 I'll forward it to OpenSSH, doubdt they would like it though. I knew about
 the -o but then again I'm working on a site where there are a lot of old
 scriupts (bwueh!) that rely on the -L option. Thanks for your comments, for
 now I am building a custom release anyway in which I plan to include my
 patch to scp and a few other things and distribute it to the site here.

 Sincerely,
 Alex.