Date:      Sun, 02 Apr 2000 13:22:49 -0700
From:      Ken Marx <kmarx@bigshed.com>
To:        Grigoriy Strokin <grg@philol.msu.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 4.0/pci128/.wav's

Hi,

Two corrections to previous email from me on this topic:

1. Apparantly problem also occurs for cat of .au to /dev/dsp (or audio)
  (I'd claimed otherwise.)

2. My co-worker's 5.0 box has this same problem (I'd claimed it worked
   on his machine).

Anyone know who supports the pcm driver?

thanks,
k.

--
Ken Marx, kmarx@bigshed.com
Display leadership on the total value ratcheting!!