Date:      Sun, 2 Jun 2013 16:45:38 +0200
From:      Alban Hertroys <haramrae@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Corrupt GPT header on disk from twa array - fixable?

I realise I only implied a fairly critical difference between the old =
and new situations:

On Jun 2, 2013, at 15:53, Alban Hertroys <haramrae@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello list,
>=20
> I just replaced my home server and moved the disks from the old one =
over to the new one. In the old server, 4 of the disks were connected to =
a twa (3Ware 9550) controller, which of course has it's own way of =
marking units/volumes on those disks.
>=20
> The thing is, I have these disks in the new server and I found that =
(to my surprise) I can actually mount them! But, I'm missing a large =
part and I am wondering if there's some method to access those last =
partitions too.

The new server doesn't have the raid controller. The disks are directly =
connected to the onboard SATA ports.

Alban Hertroys