Date:      Sun, 11 Jun 2000 12:24:27 +0300 (EEST)
From:      max@Thing-Fish.Kharkov.NET
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD 4.0 & CDROM (ASUS 40x)

Hi!

I am FreeBSD user and I have a problem. 3 days ago I've upgraded my system
vrom FreeBSD 3.3-RELEASE to FreeBSD 4.0-STABLE (using cvsup) and I can't
mount my CDROM now (using 3.3-RELEASE I can do it). When I do "mount
/cdrom", it says "CD9660: device not configured".
When system boots I can see the line:
acd0: CDROM <ASUS CD-S400/A> at ata1-master using UDMA33
I.e. I think that probably problem is not in my kernel configuration.
CDROM is ASUS-S400/A (40X).
Maybe somebody knows what is the problem?
---
Sincerelly,
Max

mailto: max@tf.kharkov.net