Date:      Thu, 25 Jul 1996 14:27:48 +0200
From:      Borja Marcos <borjam@we.lc.ehu.es>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Chancellor Group (symbol = CHAG)

Don Yuniskis wrote:

> It seems that chag@moneyworld.com said:
>
> [why waste time quoting the spam???]
>
> Is it worth the effort to hack majordomo to support a "can't post"
> list? (i.e. disallow posts from these addresses and/or domains?
>
> > To terminate from my Investment Opportunities, Reply to
> > chag@moneyworld.com with "remove" in the subject field.

	I have never attacked a machine, but as I see more and
more spams, I'm starting to think seriously about the
possibility of making them have a nightmare.

	Borja.

Borja Marcos			* Internet: borjam@we.lc.ehu.es
Alangoeta, 11 1 izq		*	    borjam@well.com
48990 - Algorta (Vizcaya)	* CompuServe: 100015,3502
SPAIN				*