Date:      Thu, 30 Nov 2000 14:29:23 -0500 (EST)
From:      Mikhail Kruk <meshko@cs.brandeis.edu>
To:        "Jonathan M. Slivko" <jon_slivko@simphost.com>
Cc:        Melon <melon@orangenetwork.net>, <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: 137/udp

> However, I do have to agree with you on one point, the evidence that you
> have shown us appears to be consistent with the workings of an
> inexperienced user, not neccessarily a child, mind you. But, that is

I think he was referring to stupid kids from 31331 haxor  scene (or
whatever the right name is). I insist that you leave us (everybody on
this list) the right to call these kids stupid because by my estimation
99% of them are and 1% is clever enough to know this and not be offended.

You, in particular, are too old to fall into this category anyways.