Date:      Wed, 14 Aug 96 12:14:50 EDT
From:      jleppek@suw2k.hisd.harris.com (James Leppek)
To:        gunther@informatik.uni-rostock.de
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Anyone Experiences with Intel TXC Chipset or GA-586DX/GA-586HX motherboard ??

I have been using the GA-586HX board with 32 meg of 60ns EDO memory
for a while and the only problem I had was that I could
not use the EDO setting from the manual for the RAS-CAS delay.
I could lower all other settings but things became unstable with
a RAS-CAS of 2 (which is what the manual says for EDO) but 3 works fine.

Jim Leppek