Date:      Sat, 11 May 2002 02:17:50 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Adrian Penisoara <ady@freebsd.ady.ro>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Cc:        Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Starting the Romanian Documentation Project

Hi,

  I'd like to set the bases for the Romanian Documentation Project which
will deal with romanian translations for the standard FreeBSD
documentation (Handbook, FAQ, Articles, etc). This work will be
coordinated through a dedicated mailinglist hosted by the ROFUG user
group (www.rofug.ro).

  The premises are set now that the ro_RO.ISO8859-2 locale has been
committed both in -STABLE and -CURRENT.

  Please advise me what steps must be taken.

 Thank you,
 Adrian Penisoara
 Ady (@freebsd.ady.ro) / (@rofug.ro)
 ROFUG founder