Date:      Sun, 26 Dec 1999 09:19:40 -0500
From:      paul@premier-networks.com
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cistron Radius Question

Can anyone tell me if the Cistron Radius configuration file can support
some users with dial-in priviledges and others without based on what
GROUP they are in?

Or is there another easy way of obtaining this?  The radius server and
mail server are the same machine in this case and we don't want people
who have *extra* email accounts to be able to dialin under those extra
accounts..:)

Thanks,

Paul