Date:      Wed, 10 Apr 1996 11:38:28 -0600
From:      Nate Williams <nate@sri.MT.net>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Job openings at SRI

I know this isn't quite up to snuff, but given the high-quality of the
folks here I thought I'd give it a shot, especially considering that
this has been done in the past.

Before any of you *hightly* qualified folks get any wrong ideas, these
jobs are for new/recent grads (BS/MS/PhD), although we are also looking
for a Windows guru since our previous attempt to hire one didn't work
out (Hi Justin!).

----------------
SRI International, one the world's largest Research and Development
consulting firms, is interested in individuals to join their software
development staff in Helena, MT or Menlo Park, CA.  As part of our team
you will be involved in distributed database management, communications,
signal processing, imagery analysis, and system engineering.

These positions involve C/C++ programming under Unix and Windows(Win95,
WNT) operating systems.  Knowledge of communication protocols, SQL, and
cross-platform development kits would be a plus.

All information should be directed to:

Nate Williams
The Power Block, #4N
Helena, MT  59601