Date:      Sat, 15 Aug 1998 22:26:17 -0500
From:      Chris Radek <cradek@in221.inetnebr.com>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   STB TV/PCI - every other scanline?

Using the bktr driver with an STB TV/PCI and Matrox Millenium II, I am
getting a nice picture but with only every other line showing. Every
once in a while, the intermediate lines will be displayed at the top
1/4 (or so) of the picture and "freeze" there.  So after this happens,
every other line is a frozen (wrong) picture on the top part of the
window.

Hitting "refresh" on my window manager menu clears out the frozen
lines and I get my picture back with every other line black.

Is anyone else seeing this behavior?  Under L***x, the card works
properly.  (I just nuked it and installed FreeBSD...  Trying to get
everything working again now!)

Thanks,

Chris