Date:      Sat, 12 Jun 1999 12:16:59 -0500
From:      "Joseph T. Klein" <jtk@titania.net>
To:        "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Real Producer and FreeBSD

To clarify ... Real Producer is the program that performs the
encoding of Real Audio streams. I would prefer to run it under FreeBSD
but am having problems related to its willingness to play with
libc6 and glibstdc++2.8. I was hoping to check my setup with
someone else attempting to do or having done the same.

--
jtk@titania.net [arin-jk70]

"Various predictions have fiber links arriving on our doorsteps
 in 25 or 30 years."

       Special Report: Local Loop Access, February 1999 Network Magazine