Date:      Wed, 8 May 2002 09:55:45 +0200
From:      "Marco Berizzi" <pupilla@hotmail.com>
To:        <n_hibma@van-laarhoven.org>, <cpc35@pacbell.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Logitech iFeel USB mouse attach error

I have tried with a hub and nothing has changed: same error.
My hub is built inside the monitor (Nokia 445Xpro).
My HW: Abit KT7A (bios rev: 1.3), K7 1333MHz, 1024 MB Ram 133MHz
This error is common to OpenBSD 3.0, NetBSD 1.5.2 and FreeBSD 4.5
I haven't tried older version of these O.S.
With windoze and linux all is fine (kernel 2.2 and kernel 2.4)
Hope this help.