Date:      Thu, 12 Oct 2000 20:24:53 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
Cc:        Bob Bishop <rb@gid.co.uk>, current@FreeBSD.ORG, John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: -current grinds exceeding slow

I use 0.85, I had some wierd problems with it in -CURRENT. I've moved down
to 4.1.1-STABLE till some of this stuff in -CURRENT cools down.

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|