Date:      Thu, 05 Sep 1996 15:10:20 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   The FreeBSD doc CDs again..

I clearly failed to make one very important thing plain (whoops!)

I'm not interested in send them out in individual quantities - such
would cost Walnut Creek CDROM a small fortune in shipping for CDs
they're already scheduled to destroy.

No, what I was looking for was some large non-profit or university to
take all or most of them off our hands in one or two batches.  In
other words, if you want a few hundred of them, please get in touch
with me.  If you want just one, please don't bother. :-)

					Jordan