Date:      Fri, 26 Jun 1998 08:59:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Kevin G. Eliuk" <kevin_eliuk@sunshine.net>
To:        Tim Gerchmez <fewtch@serv.net>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Help - FreeBSD Addiction!!!

On Fri, 26 Jun 1998, Tim Gerchmez wrote:

=>
=> After being awake for almost 36 hrs. straight, most of that spent configuring
=> BSD and Fvwm2, I got 6 hours sleep and am at it again!  Is there such a thing
=> as BSD addiction, and is there a support group for it?  This is worse than
=> crack cocaine!  ;-)

       There's no way back.  Resistance is futile ;-}

                                                  Regards,
Discover Rock Solid                               Kevin G. Eliuk
Discover FreeBSD
http://www.FreeBSD.Org
 All of my opinions are my own and in no way reflect those of my
  employers, past, present, or future, either real or imagined.