Date:      Thu, 31 May 2007 18:17:38 -0700
From:      Gary Kline <kline@tao.thought.org>
To:        Alex Thurgood <alex.thurgood@free.fr>
Cc:        freebsd-openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Can I create a very large document with OOo

On Thu, May 31, 2007 at 09:57:40PM +0200, Alex Thurgood wrote:
> Le jeudi 31 mai 2007 07:MM, Gary Kline a écrit :
>
> Hi gary,
>

> > 	Whenever I try to write something in a large font on a "letter"
> > 	sized  page, the lines wrap; this is not what I want!  If
> > 	OpenOffice isn't the right application, is there any other?
> > 	(I'm copying the -questions FreeBSD list in case they have a
> > 	clue.)
> >
> > 	thanks for any tips/howto/or other apps!
>

> Try Scribus ?

	Hi// Bon Jour, Alex, (he said, practing his few word of French)

	I just looked at the desr for scribus; it looks feature-full
	[[ read <<hard-to-use>> :-)]].  I'm building the application now
	on my printserver.  Maybe this will do it (sans moi having to
	read 50 pages of docs).

	(Be nice to honour my  great grandfather with Lincoln's
	eloquence. Also, my daughter is studying the US Civil War... .)

	If anybody else should know, please let meknow.

	merci,

	gary