Date:      Sat, 13 Jan 2001 08:46:45 -0500
From:      "Mark" <offworld@richnet.net>
To:        <freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Dummynet floppy and network cards

I hope that I got the correct list.

Please forgive me for barging in, but I am having a bit of a problem getting
any Ethernet cards to work with the picoBSD-Dummynet version.
http://www.iet.unipi.it/~luigi/ip_dummynet/

I have 3c509, rtl8139, and ne2000 clones. The only one that is seen is 1
ne2000 and after it is seen it will not work. I must admit that while having
been quite successful with Linux I am not getting this BSD.

What I think I need to know is what file do I need to edit to get the cards
configured into the system? I have even tried the standard picoBSD floppy
version and still can not get the NICs to go.
http://people.freebsd.org/~picobsd/picobsd.html (router version)

If anyone could lend a hand to a FreeBSD newbe to get this going it would be
much appreciated.

Mark