Date:      Wed, 3 Apr 2019 13:23:19 +0530
From:      "Paul Joseph" <paul@explainervideos.website>
To:        "pkg" <pkg@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Monthly Ad series for your firm

Hi ,

I'm reaching out to you today as an animation ad designer. My specialt=
y is creative videos to connect an audience to a product. I have exten=
sive experience in this field with more than  250 commercials to my na=
me.

Would you like to see what this looks like? Here's a recent sample of =
my work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DWXKhr4bf15I

There's so much more I can do to promote your company, too. I also cre=
ate websites, fun mobile games, animated logos and appealing infograph=
ics.

To find out more about my services, search for "Social Lobster Video".=

Hope to hear from you,

Paul Joseph