Date:      Fri, 08 Dec 2006 12:25:00 -0600
From:      Stephen Montgomery-Smith <stephen@math.missouri.edu>
To:        Scot Hetzel <swhetzel@gmail.com>
Cc:        ctm-users@freebsd.org, mirror-admin@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CTM deltas missing from ftp mirrors

For some reason, ftp-master.freebsd.org seems to have stopped collecting
them since Dec 4.  Hence no mirror will be up to date.

They are available at ftp://ftp.vmunix.org, which rsyncs them from the
source seperately.

I hope that the owner of ftp-master will communicate with me so that we
can put this right.  (I am looking at my own hosts-allow files and my
messages file to see if it is my fault.  So far I haven't found
anything, but I'll keep looking.)

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Stephen

--

Stephen Montgomery-Smith
stephen@math.missouri.edu