Date:      Sat, 25 Nov 2000 17:53:40 -0500 (EST)
From:      Bosko Milekic <bmilekic@technokratis.com>
To:        Clive Lin <clive@CirX.ORG>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Kernel panic with ipfw pipes

  Gentlemen,

  	I'm holding up on committing this as we speak as I believe the
  counter manipulations become illegal following the ifq locking commits.
  This is good as it will give us an opportunity/bigger reason to review
  this code further before making a commit.
	Feel free to use the diff for yourselves for now.

  Cheers,
  Bosko.

On Sun, 26 Nov 2000, Clive Lin wrote:

> Hi,
>
>     This works ! I was the dummynet victim due to dummynet, but now
> I'm saved :-) Hopes this to be committed soon.
>
> On Thu, Nov 23, 2000 at 11:40:19AM +0800, Bosko Milekic wrote:
> >   Please try this patch and report:
> >
> >   http://people.freebsd.org/~bmilekic/ip_pipe.diff
>
> --
> CirX - This site doesnt' exist.
> 9c  k9o h9 s1bg s1f, 7v  .y xqx a  sj m8r ffg1 vg5 a6 asox tmul h38.
> ant sj m8r ob ? 1fj mwby a1 tao vg5. soq df v' .a. CirX.

  Bosko Milekic
  bmilekic@technokratis.com