Date:      Tue, 20 Jun 2000 23:39:36 -0700
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        Martin Cracauer <cracauer@cons.org>
Cc:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>, Jason Evans <jasone@canonware.com>, Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SMP locking primities (was Re: HEADS UP: Destabilization due to SMP development)

On Tuesday, 20 June 2000 at 11:16:24 +0200, Martin Cracauer wrote:
> In <51028.961486917@critter.freebsd.dk>, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
>>
>> Am I the only person who miss a brief document which tells what
>> the outcome of the meeting was ?
>
> Who was there, anyway?

From my trip report.  This can hardly be confidential.

Participants were:

  Don Brady	   Apple Computer			File systems
  Ramesh	   Apple Computer
  Ted Walker	   Apple Computer			network drivers
  Jeffrey Hsu	   FreeBSD project
  Chuck Paterson   BSDi					Chief developer
  Jonathan Lemon   Cisco, FreeBSD project
  Matt Dillon	   FreeBSD project			VM, NFS
  Paul Saab	   Yahoo!
  Kirk McKusick
  Peter Wemm	   Yahoo!
  Jayanth	   Yahoo!
  Doug Rabson	   FreeBSD project			Alpha port
  Jason Evans	   FreeBSD project			kernel threads
  David Greenman   FreeBSD project			chief architect
  Justin Gibbs	   Adaptec, FreeBSD project		SCSI, 0 copy TCP
  Greg Lehey	   Linuxcare, FreeBSD project		storage management
  Mike Smith	   BSDi, FreeBSD project		hardware, iA64 port
  Alfred Perlstein Wintel, FreeBSD project
  David O'Brien	   BSDi, FreeBSD project		compilers, binutils
  Ceren Ercen	   Linuxcare				Daemon babe

Look also at http://ziplok.dyndns.org/msmith/SMPng/.

Greg