Date:      Tue, 04 Feb 1997 10:49:19 -0500
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        "Alexsandro D. F. Correia" <acorreia@marlin.com.br>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Radius 2.0 and FreeBSD.

At 08:57 AM 2/04/97 -0200, Alexsandro D. F. Correia wrote:

>Hi Mike,
>
>	I tried to compile Radius 2.0 as you said below, but it didn't work.
>	I use FreeBSD 2.1.0 here and did the changes exactly like you said.
>	Could you send me the changed Sources ?
>
>	Thanx in advance.

Hi,
	I would be happy to, but Livingston explicitly states that you are not
allowed to distribute the source code publically, and I would like the
respect that.   I did however, go and try a clean copy of the source code
and made the exact modifications that I described and it worked.  Perhaps
2.1.0 is different enough that it wont compile?  Do you not have a more
uptodate distribution that you can try and build it with?  What about gcc ?
 What errors do you get when you build it?

	---Mike