Date:      Wed, 16 Oct 1996 09:04:15 -0400 (EDT)
From:      William Bulley <web@merit.edu>
To:        dan@unix1.netsc.com
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: radius port install

According to dan@unix1.netsc.com:

> I'm trying to get the radius port installed, but keep getting "can't
> fetch" errors.  Would anyone be able to point me in the right
> direction on this one.  Using 2.1.5 and Livingston PM.

Someone made a port of Merit RADIUS without checking with me first.  :-)

We have removed that older, obsolete version.  It has been replaced
with another version.  Take a look at:

   http://www.merit.edu/aaa/

for starters.

Regards,

web...

--
William Bulley, N8NXN              Senior Systems Research Programmer
Merit Network, Inc.                Email: web@merit.edu