Date:      Fri, 12 May 2006 10:47:33 -0300
From:      Duane Whitty <duane@greenmeadow.ca>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Merging of articles "version-guide" and "version-labels"? [RFC]

Hi,

What would people's opinion be on merging the article
"Choosing the FreeBSD Version That is Right For You"
with my as of yet unsubmitted article
"Understanding the FreeBSD Version Labels"?

Does anyone see them as being good candidates for this
or should they remain as complemetary articles?

I'm very new to all of this.  I'm not sure how such things
work.  The existing FreeBSD article is quite good in my
opinion and I'm sure its author took as much pride in writing
it as I did when working on mine.  I hope no one will feel
offended at this suggestion.

The location of my article has recently moved.  It is now at
http://www.dwlabs.ca/freebsd/docs/version-labels/article.html

Sincerely,

Duane