Date:      Wed, 19 Jul 1995 17:39:10 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
Cc:        karl@mcs.com (Karl Denninger, MCSNet), terry@cs.weber.edu, hsu@cs.hut.fi, jmacd@freefall.cdrom.com, freebsd-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: What people are doing with FBSD

> Um, Jordan, I have this odd recollection of you announcing a version of
> the installer floppy that let you do the individual thangs all by themselves,
> rather than committing to mounting/extracting/etc;  do I have bats inside,
> or what?

Well, I'm not going to answer that particular question (regarding the
winged rodents) given that it's rather superfluous in the case of
anyone with a .au at the end of their address.  I've worked with
numerous Australians in my European travels and they were all, without
exception, utterly flat-out bonkers!  :-)

But as to your real question, yes, I did announce that and I even did
it, except that I did it in the WRONG BRANCH and the changes didn't
make it into the snapshot! :-(

I'm desperate to work on another snap but there are some CVS hoops that
need to be jumped through first before I can get one out the door.

					Jordan