Date:      Fri, 08 Dec 2006 13:33:58 -0500
From:      Ken Smith <kensmith@cse.Buffalo.EDU>
To:        Stephen Montgomery-Smith <stephen@math.missouri.edu>
Cc:        ctm-users@freebsd.org, mirror-admin@freebsd.org, Scot Hetzel <swhetzel@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: CTM deltas missing from ftp mirrors

--=-DuHMPHpi+Fva8KZWnIfL

On Fri, 2006-12-08 at 12:25 -0600, Stephen Montgomery-Smith wrote:
> For some reason, ftp-master.freebsd.org seems to have stopped collecting=20
> them since Dec 4.  Hence no mirror will be up to date.
>=20
> They are available at ftp://ftp.vmunix.org, which rsyncs them from the=20
> source seperately.
>=20
> I hope that the owner of ftp-master will communicate with me so that we=20
> can put this right.  (I am looking at my own hosts-allow files and my=20
> messages file to see if it is my fault.  So far I haven't found=20
> anything, but I'll keep looking.)
>=20
> Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

ftp-master has unfortunately had a failure in its RAID disk system that
was severe enough to take it offline.  We're working to get it running
again but at the moment we don't know when that will be.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

--=20
                                                Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith@cse.buffalo.edu