Date:      Tue, 23 Sep 2003 14:56:50 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        dwhite@gumbysoft.com
Cc:        aga@rsm.ru
Subject:   Re: About mergemaster

In message: <20030923092434.U86981@carver.gumbysoft.com>
            Doug White <dwhite@gumbysoft.com> writes:
: On Tue, 23 Sep 2003, Jim C. Nasby wrote:
:
: > I think a far better solution would be to give mergemaster the ability
: > to compare files to the version in CVS as reported by the $FreeBSD$ tag.
:
: In 99% of cases, there is no CVS repo to compare against.

I just wish there was a mode that would manage the FreeBSD files as a
vendor branch and merge my local changes as a new vendor branch import
happens...

Warner