Date:      Tue, 8 Dec 1998 07:20:59 -0600
From:      Tim Tsai <tim@futuresouth.com>
To:        andrew@squiz.co.nz, "Ron 'The Insane One' Rosson" <insane@oneinsane.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: webstats

  webalizer got its ideas from http-analyzer but it was written from
scratch (first as a perl script and now a C program).

  It looks pretty nice.  I don't like getting such a big page when you
zoom into the current month statistics but other than that it's pretty
nice.

  It's also GPL - pretty hard to beat.

  Tim