Date:      Tue, 8 May 2001 01:42:12 -0400
From:      Health News <straussheartdrops@mail.com>
To:        Net@FreeBSD.ORG, Surfer@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Black's leading cause of death...

According to the American Heart Association* ---The leading
cause of death for Blacks is Cardiovascular related.

Among African American Males:  34.2 % of all deaths.
Among African Amercian Females: 41.4 % of all deaths.

This is higher than Cancer and  Diabetes combined !

Finally there is an all natural treatment for cardiovascular,
circulatory, high blood pressure problems.  STRAUSS HEART
DROPS. It can be taken in conjunction with current medications.
Many have called it a miracle.  Visit our website to receive a free
brochure today!  http:// WWW.STRAUSSHEARTDROPS.NET

THIS MESSAGE INCLUDES A REMOVE MECHANISM:
Further transmissions by the sender may be stopped at no cost
by replying to this message with the word "REMOVE" in the
subject line.  The remove process is AUTOMATED and all
remove requests will be honored.

This message is not intended for residents of the
states of CALIFORNIA, COLORADO, ILLINOIS, NEVADA,
OKLAHOMA, WASHINGTON and WEST VIRGINIA, and
wherever
else prohibited by law. Screening of addresses to
avoid sending this e-mail to residents of these states
has been done to the best of our technical ability.

American Heart Association Information source:
http://www.americanheart.org/statistics/biostats/bioafr.htm