Date:      Tue, 19 Jun 2001 15:07:39 -0400
From:      "Antoine Beaupre (LMC)" <Antoine.Beaupre@ericsson.ca>
To:        Alexander Langer <alex@big.endian.de>
Cc:        John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.ORG>, Will Andrews <will@physics.purdue.edu>, libh@FreeBSD.ORG, Richy Kim <richy@apple.com>
Subject:   Re: packagetool.tcl

Alexander Langer wrote:

> Thus spake John Baldwin (jhb@FreeBSD.org):
>
>>It is modular enough (I think and hope) that one can simply "plug in" another
>>package library at the bottom to support multiple package styles.
>
> Do we want support for multiple package formats?
> Libh's format hasn't etablished yet and I wonder if it ever will.
> What do you think?  I can focus on libh's current package format if
> people think it's worth it.

Well this depends really on how different the 2 (op and libh) package
formats are, I guess.

Isn't there some kind of mechanism to recognize other formats in OP itself?

If that's the case, let's finish the current format and support it
through OP. Anyways, you're doing some pushing there. ;) Just kidding...

A.

--
Antoine Beaupré
Jambala TCM team