Date:      Mon, 02 Dec 2002 11:35:30 -0200
From:      "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@tcoip.com.br>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   top and killall

First... could someone please update the part of top(1) that talks about
STATE?

Second, I use Zebra. Zebra has a nice start/stop script, that tests for
the existence of a configuration file for it's various daemons and,
depending on their existence, start or killall them.

Now, I have both ospfd.cfg and zebra.cfg, so it starts first zebra then
ospfd, and killall first ospfd then zebra.

The funny thing is... it doesn't kill zebra. Not on the first try. For
some weird reason, it says it couldn't find the zebra process. But only
right after it killed ospfd.

--
Daniel C. Sobral                   (8-DCS)
Gerencia de Operacoes

Outros:
	dcs@newsguy.com
	dcs@freebsd.org
	capo@notorious.bsdconspiracy.net

Nonsense and beauty have close connections.
		-- E.M. Forster