Date:      Fri, 13 Sep 96 10:14:05 +0200
From:      garyj@frt.dec.com
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: VM/kernel problems?

toor@dyson.iquest.net writes:
[deletia]
> > Synopsis: I'll confirm: don't use current of a few days ago folks, it bites
 - !

> Maybe I have made a mistake.  For a while, I had warned the -current
> mailing list before making my "commit."  I will resume that procedure.
[deletia]

the problem is that not everyone who runs -current reads the mailing list
and not everyone who subscribes to the mailing list reads it regularly.

Not much you can do about that, John. IMHO those who run -current and
don't bother keeping up with developments like the pmap problems have
only themselves to blame.

---
Gary Jennejohn				(work) gjennejohn@frt.dec.com
					(home) Gary.Jennejohn@munich.netsurf.de