Date:      Wed, 12 May 1999 13:19:31 +0300
From:      "Andy V. Oleynik" <andyo@prime.net.ua>
To:        FS <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Got 3.1! But some questions remains.

Today I've finished upgrade  from 2.2.7-R to 3.1-S!

SUBJ:

Q.1. during upgrade libc.so.3.1 was not installed. Instead of it

was installed libc.so.3 which I think will work with new apps

I will install. My aout  libc.so.3.1 was moved in aout subdir.

I would like to use some of my old aouts so I've symlinked

aout version into /usr/lib. Now all my old aouts works fine.

But after I'll install new (elf) software, there will be

definite conflict. How to avoid it in the future? Any refs?

Q.2. please give me mailing list archieve's URL. To not

disturb U guys :)

--
WBW  Andy V. Oleynik  (When U work in virtual office
                       U have good chance to obtain virtual money ö%-)