Date:      Tue, 29 Oct 1996 16:44:22 -0500
From:      "Mark S. Velasquez" <msv@arisia.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: **News not expiring**

 Thanks to all that suggested Cross-Posting might be the culprit.

 I checked some of the articles older than 4 days, and they were not
cross-posted.

 Any other suggestions ? I assume no onelse running on FreeBSD has seen this
behaviour(ie.; ist not somehow related to FreeBSD ?).

 Just for fun I tried an "expire -x -s -t -w +2", to see what it should
expire in a few days, and it listed very few alt.binaries articles( a total
of 500+K would be expired ). With nearly 2GB of alt.binaries coming in per
day, I expected to see a few GBs worth listed.

 Again, thanks for all the help.

 Mark S. Velasquez