Date:      Tue, 19 May 1998 11:45:21 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        Eivind Eklund <eivind@yes.no>
Cc:        Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: struct ifnet handling...

because I ran out of time and some people objsected,
because I made references from tha ARP table also
count as references and they didn't like that.
As you know, doing anythign the 2nd time is always better and this set of
fixes should be done a 2nd time. I wasn't completely happy with them.
(It also fixes the dangling route problem)