Date:      Tue, 28 May 2002 22:26:58 +0000
From:      "BSD Geek" <bsd_geek@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   xterm scrolling question

can anyone recommend a good xterm that does scroll-back (or -forward I
suppose) highlighting of text?

what I mean by this is, if I have a couple of pages of output, some of which
has scolled up past the top of the window, is there an xterm that would
scroll automatically depending upon the cursor position?

sorry if this is not clear, it's a bit difficult to describe...

I use Window Maker for X if that makes any difference

tia

-bsd_g