Date:      Fri, 1 Oct 1999 11:19:17 +0400
From:      "Gene Sokolov" <hook@aktrad.ru>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: List maintanence question.

From: Chad R. Larson <chad@DCFinc.com>
> Well, cut the guy some slack.  In some worlds, users don't control
> their desktop.  They are required to use the "officially sanctioned"
> tools, and things like Microsoft SMS are used to inforce the rule.
> Installation of unapproved software is grounds for termination.

Thanks for understanding. I spend a lot of time doing client support by
e-mail. Most of our clients use MSOE with all the MIME attachments & html
formatting. Plus about 90% of the clients are Russians writing in 4
different code pages. MSOE is the only one I know that handles all these
things reasonably well. It just can't parse headers. If anyone knows a
better mail client please let me know. Better do it off the list since this
thread clearly does not belong here anymore.

Gene Sokolov.