Date:      Fri, 03 Jan 2003 03:29:21 +0900 (JST)
From:      Hiroki Sato <hrs@eos.ocn.ne.jp>
To:        rushani@bl.mmtr.or.jp
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: relnotes, jumbo(9) man-ref lacked in zero_copy(9) paragraph?

Hi,

Hideyuki KURASHINA <rushani@bl.mmtr.or.jp> wrote
  in <20030103.013712.74568050.rushani@bl.mmtr.or.jp>:

rushani> Following patch correct for zero_copy(9) paragraph in relnotes?

 I do not think so.  jumbo(9) describes the jumbo allocator
 implemented in FreeBSD 5.0, and it does not directly mean
 jumbo frames themselves on Gigabit Ethernet.

 The two have much relevance to each other, but using such
 kinds of reference will confuse the readers, I think.