Date:      Fri, 13 Apr 2001 02:29:38 +0200
From:      Markus Holmberg <markush@acc.umu.se>
To:        Ernst de Haan <ernst@jollem.com>
Cc:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Orion on FreeBSD with linux jdk 1.3.0? Err, no.

Hi..

I'm not entirely sure we talk about the same thing because I have been
running Orion on Linux JDK 1.3.0 on FreeBSD since it became available on
-STABLE (now 4.3-RC). And never core dumped, worked like a charm.

Was there any recent changes (last weeks) in the linuxulator that may
have caused these symptoms you are talking about?

I'm running the classic VM.

Regards, Markus.

--

Markus Holmberg         |       Give me Unix or give me a typewriter.
markush@acc.umu.se      |       http://www.freebsd.org/