Date:      Fri, 28 Jan 2005 10:24:41 -0800
From:      "Jeff Seeman" <jeff@olymail.net>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   DVD Drives

My customer runs a small auto repair shop, they use vender supplied software
for computer based repair guides. What I have is 2 DVD-ROMs, both contain a
data DVD. I would just copy the data to the HD if they didn't update every
month. Now here is the problem. Is there a way so that I don't have to issue
mount and umount commands so that my customer can just switch the DVD's
himself. Is there some automount service? Thanks