Date:      Mon, 12 Jun 2000 07:00:06 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Julian King <jpk28@cam.ac.uk>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: kern/19177: /usr/src/sys/i386/i386/bioscall.s: operands given don't  match any known 386 instruction

The following reply was made to PR kern/19177; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Julian King <jpk28@cam.ac.uk>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: kern/19177: /usr/src/sys/i386/i386/bioscall.s: operands given don't
 match any known 386 instruction
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 14:55:45 +0100

 Probably you want to ignore this.  It was an infelicitude with my cvsup
 configuration  :-(  I was getting the wrong version.  Once I convinced
 it to get the right version it compiled cleanly.

 Sorry.  :-(

 Julian
 --
 Julian King             | There once was a limerick .sig  | My opinions, all
 Computer Officer        | that really was not very big    | mine.  You can't