Date:      Fri, 2 Feb 2001 11:11:50 +0100
From:      "Kozlovsky, Marek" <Marek.Kozlovsky@KPNQwest.com>
To:        "'freebsd-current@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Weird behaviour

Hi,

the same with me, but I cvsup'ed FreeBSD3.5-STABLE, make buildworld, make
installworld, reboot .... than the machine boot up, seems to be running, but
no services available. The problem is that the machine is a router and I did
all the things remotely, so I cannot see console (I'm going there today in
the evening). Other strange thing is that it obviously routes :-) but offers
no services (sshd, pop3, smtp, nfs ... etc.)

Marek Kozlovsky