Date:      Fri, 17 Feb 1995 17:15:13 -0800 (PST)
From:      julian@tfs.com (Julian Elischer)
To:        jkh@freefall.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        julian@tfs.com, hasty@netcom.com, freebsd-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: isdn driver info?

> A date!!  With a human female no less this time!  Congradulations,
> Julian!!  My, what will your mother say?? :-)

now now, let's not let the jealousy show through TOO clearly :)

> > They are a PAC_BELL ISDN sales agent, and support some particular card...
> > I'm getting more information....

I believe it's an INTEL card, but I can't help feeling that if we had a site
that could actually use this, development would go smoother..
I believe they are doing some development themselves, so if I can get through
to the technical person there, and make a good case for freeBSD, they
might be a possible site for us as well.

> o	Silicon Graphics (see if you can get us an OpenGL license - this
> 	will probably require sleeping with someone _really_ important,
> 	but Go Julian!).
well, I know a sales manager there, but it's a HE, I have to draw the line
SOMEWHERE!
( and sales managers.. yuk)  ;-)