Date:      Wed, 02 Sep 1998 12:27:48 -0700
From:      Studded <Studded@dal.net>
To:        Motoyuki Konno <motoyuki@snipe.rim.or.jp>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Handbook's Contributor's Entry

Motoyuki Konno wrote:

> According to FreeBSD FAQ (section 1.22):
> > 1.22. I'd like to translate the documentation into Friesian.
> >
> > Well, we can't pay, but we might arrange a free CD or T-shirt and
> > a Contributor's Handbook entry if you submit a translation of the
> > documentation.
>
> I want to add the Japanese doc-team members (30 to 40 persons) to
> the Contributors List of the FreeBSD Handbook.  But I think the list
> is too long.
>
> I think we should add a new section named "Documentation Contributors"
> or "Documentation Translators" to the Handbook.

	Those who contribute primarily documentation fixes and such would
likely welcome this addition. :)  I think it's a fine idea.

Doug
--
***           Chief Operations Officer, DALnet IRC network          ***

At Barry (a small town in south Wales) hidden cameras have had to be
installed to keep watch on the town's CCTV [Closed Circuit Television]
to record acts of vandalism against the CCTV. - Privacy Forum