Date:      Wed, 30 Jan 2002 14:19:15 +0900 (JST)
From:      Masachika ISHIZUKA <ishizuka@ish.org>
To:        ashp@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: kern/30715: 4.4-RELEASE cannot boot up with fxp NIC on Asus P3B-F slot #4

> Synopsis: 4.4-RELEASE cannot boot up with fxp NIC on Asus P3B-F slot #4
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
> State-Changed-By: ashp
> State-Changed-When: Wed Jan 23 20:34:36 PST 2002
> State-Changed-Why:
> Hi,
>
> Is this still a problem for you with the latest -STABLE?  I was doing some
> research, and it appears that on this board, PCI #4 and #6 share IRQ.  Do
> you have a card plugged into slot #6?
>
> http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=30715

  Hi, this is ishizuka@ish.org.

  Thank you for mail.  As I caught a cold and cannot test, I'm too
sorry to late this mail.

  The problem was fixed with 4.5-RELEASE.  As in 4.5-RC1, the same
problem was occurred, so I think that it was fixed 4.5-RC2 or later.

  This problem was occurred without any cards in slot #6. It were
plugged a graphic card with an AGP slot and a NIC with PCI slot #4.
Other PCI slots (#1, #2, #3, #5 and #6) were empty.

  Thank you very much.

--
ishizuka@ish.org