Date:      Mon, 08 Aug 2005 19:34:10 -0400
From:      "Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH" <allbery@ece.cmu.edu>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: palm devices broken?

On Tue, 2005-08-09 at 00:08 +0200, Pav Lucistnik wrote:
> Anyone had luck with 6.X or -CURRENT and Palm handhelds, pilot-xfer and
> uvisor(4)? It just seems to not do anything anymore. Used to work on my
> previous box, which was 5.4. Also old box was i386 and this new is
> amd64...

Works for me (as well as it ever does; the fact that few programs agree
with FreeBSD's notion of how USB devices should work is annoying) with a
Treo 600 and a Tungsten T3, 6-CURRENT as of last week sometime, i386.

--
brandon s. allbery   [linux,solaris,freebsd,perl]      allbery@kf8nh.com
system administrator      [WAY too many hats]        allbery@ece.cmu.edu